WIN - World of Industry Fairs 2014
World of Industry WIN Automation 19 - 22 March 2014
WIN - World of Industry WIN Automation is the absolute leading trade fair for the high-growth Automation, Electrotech, Hydraulic & Pneumatic and Materials Handling sectors.
AUTOMATION (International Industrial Automation Fair):
• Assembly & Handling Systems, Linear Positioning Systems
• Industrial Image Processing Systems
• Control Systems, PLC, SCADA
• Sensors and Actuators
• Industrial PCs
• Communication, Networks and Field Bus Systems
• Embedded Systems
• Measuring and Test Systems
• Industrial Automatic Data Capturing and Identification Systems
• Industrial IT & Software
• Laser Technology
• Industrial Building Automation Systems
• Automation Services.
ELECTROTECH (International Energy, Electric and Electronic Technologies Fair):
• Electrical Energy Generation Systems, Combustion Engines, Renewable Energy
• Transformers, Accumulators and Uninterruptible Power Supplies
• Electric Motors & Frequency Inverters, Motor Drives
• Gears, Mechanical Drive Systems
• Cables & Equipment for Electric Power Transmission
• Electric Switch Gear and Equipment for Electric Power Distribution
• Electronic and Opto-Electronic Components
• Electric and Electronic Test and Measuring Equipment
• Lighting Equipment
• Electric Power and Engineering Services.
HYDRAULIC & PNEUMATIC (11th International Fluid Power Technologies Fair)
• Oil Hydraulic Systems and Components
• Water Hydraulic Systems and Components
• Pneumatic Systems and Components
• Lubrication Systems, Components & Oils for Metal Working and Hydraulics
• Hydraulics and Pneumatics Services.
MATERIALS HANDLING (International Materials Handling and Logistics Fair)
The increasing needs of the industrial society also increase the need for solutions in handling, stowage and storage.
In Turkey and in all other countries, such matters as reduction of investment costs and storage space are the most significant subjects for logistics and storage managers. Materials Handling is significant in terms of introduction of sector innovations and effective solutions.
• Cranes and transport systems
• Warehousing and storage systems
• Packaging, commissioning and weighing systems
• Complete and turnkey materials handling systems
• Logistics, intralogistics and software systems
• Materials handling and logistics services
World of Industry WIN Metal Working 5 - 8 June 2014
Discover a complete range of products and services, from machine tools to precision tools, automation components and customized systems.
Come to learn, network and sign deals at this in-depth showcase for the latest products and trends in Metal Working, Welding and Surface Treatment. METAL WORKING (International Machine Components and Metal Working Fair) Metalworking will offer a wide range of products & components to the industry professionals with its developed concept.
• Precision tools, tool and mould making
• Measurements and testing, quality assurance
WELDING (International Joining, Welding and Cutting Technologies Fair)
The significance and competitive power of the welding, shearing and joining sector, a significant corner stone of industry in Turkey and Eurasia is undeniable.
In addition to exhibiting the latest technologies for enterprises, welding not only presents advantages for the domestic market, but also showcases machinery, systems and software solutions for welding and shearing.
In parallel with investments to such sectors in Turkey as the defense industry, automotive, domestic appliances, and shipbuilding, the sectors of welding, shearing and joining continue to grow fast.
• Welding and cutting machinery and equipment
• Welding automation systems
• Welding and filling materials
• Welding services
SURFACE TREATMENT (International International Surface Treatment Technologies Fair )
Surface Treatment Fair is a platform that brings together the new technologies of the fast growing surface processing market and the industrial implementers, creating new opportunities for the sector.
Visitors from such sectors using surface processing technologies and galvanized coating as energy, electrics/ electronics, advertising, construction and others, primarily automotive and domestic appliances shall find opportunities to establish productive business partnerships on this commercial platform.
• Surface cleaning and pre-treatment equipment
• Paint and plastics coating systems
• Galvanization systems
• Special surface coating technologies
• Paint, varnish and coating materials
• Surface technology services
LATEST issue 2/2020
The Hannover Messe Digital Days revolve around the content of the show. The conference programme focuses on topics such as Industry 4.0, artificial intelligence, smart energy and Logistics 4.0. Read more here...