VIA Expo, SEEIM - issue 3, 2019
Maintenance of Industrial Facilities and Buildings.
Conference and accompanying exhibition area
14-15 November 2019, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
The event aim is to promote a wide range of new solutions and good practices that ensure reliable
and safe operation of facilities, installations and buildings. Through a good maintenance, a
greater profitability and production efficiency is achieved, harmful consequences on human life
and environment are eliminated, unforeseen costs are avoided.
What are the benefits for the participants?
·Direct contact with the conference attendees- your potential clients and partners from different
industry sectors and municipalities
• Personal meetings with leading experts in the f1eld of accident avoidance
• Expanding your distribution network
To whom the conference is addressed?
Managers, engineers, designers, investors in the sectors: architecture, construction, electrical
engineering, heating industry, machine building, automotive, transport, metallurgy, water and
sanitation, hydraulic engineering, chemical and pharmaceutical industry, agriculture; woodworking,
telecommunications, food processing, facility management, energy, gas and petroleum companies,
plastics production, etc.
Conference topics and exhibition scope:
• Construction & maintenance of industrial facilities
• Design, maintenance, reinforcement of buildings - new technologies and materials
• Actions and equipment for reducing the risk of accidents and fires
Join NO accidents!
Contact us: T +359 32 512 900,
88 679 29 43,