for site visitors, readers, customers and contractors of the Publishing House
Last updated: May 2018
- Definitions of personal data
- Categories of personal data processed by the Publishing House
- Reasons and objectives for collecting and processing personal data
- Data portability
- Legal right to use the data
- Data retention period
- Your rights and obligations with respect to your personal data;
- Data security
The site you are using is owned by TLL MEDIA Ltd., VAT BG 121428418, with headquarters and address of management in Sofia, 104, Akad. Ivan Estratiev Geshov, Lyuben Georgiev, hereinafter referred to as "The Publishing House" Or "we". For the purposes of maintaining their sites and media channels, as well as subscribing to their readers, the Publishing House stores, processes and uses personal data of users of the site, their readers, customers and partners, hereinafter referred to as "Your Data" or "the data".
Please take a moment to read this document - Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (hereafter referred to as "Policy").
If you do not agree with the terms, do not provide your data to the Publishing House.
This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy enters into force on May 10, 2018 and complies with the requirements of the new European Privacy Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679 - GDPR).
TLL MEDIA reserves the right to change and update this Policy if necessary. We invite you to periodically check this page to make sure you agree to any changes.
Definitions of personal data
According to the new regulation, "personal data" means any information relating to an identifiable natural person or a natural person that can be identified ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more signs specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychical, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
Categories of personal data processed by the Publishing House
DIRECTLY COLLECTED DATA
According to the Regulation, we collect, store and process the following data you provide, and with each specific data collection we will notify you of the specific purpose or purposes for which they will be used:
- company / organization name
- personal and family name and position
- feedback information, including full postal address (when it comes to print), telephone and email address
In order to better service the subscriptions and organize the distribution of our publications, we also collect data on the business sector of the company/organization, as well as on the division that the subscriber works in
The publishing house does not deliberately collect and process special categories of personal data, as well as information from children under 16 years of age.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED DATA
In addition to the data you provide to us at registration we may collect information automatically provided to you by your computer or mobile device. It is collected through the so-called cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are the way web sites store information locally in the visitor´s web browser. Websites are used to distinguish and store information about their visitors, to remember their preferences and remember certain website states (e.g. language) or other features of its use.
Types of cookies used
The website uses the following types of cookies:
Session cookies store information temporarily - only within the session of the browser you are using. They store information about which site pages you have visited and how you have reached any given part of its content. They do not collect information from your computer or mobile device and are deleted automatically when you leave the website or end your session in the browser.
Analytical cookies are used to store browsing information, such as site visits analysis, how the visitor has accessed the site, what options have been selected, how many pages have been viewed, and so on. The analysis of this information allows us to make adequate decisions to improve and develop of the website, to clarify its contents, to eliminate mistakes, inaccuracies and the imperfections. The purpose of the analytical cookies defines their active duration.
Third Party Cookies
Like most similar sites, Engineering-Review.bg includes links to other sites or embedded content from other sites, such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, partner websites of TLL Media Ltd. and other.
All browsers allow cookie management. From a specially created folder on your browser you can:
- remove a part of or all the cookies;
- set up your cookie preferences.
Disabling / Blocking Cookies
Through your browser settings, enter and specify your cookie preferences - they can also be completely banned or blocked. More information about cookies and their management can be found on any of the following sites or on any site you find:
Reasons and objectives for collecting and processing personal data
When do we collect your data?
We may collect and use your personal data if:
- You are visiting or using our websites and channels on social networks;
- Subscribe to our publications, newsletters, information services;
- Advertise or buy advertising and information services from us;
- Deliver services to the Publishing House;
- Communicate with the Publishing team;
- Visit us at exhibitions and events;
- Or otherwise interact with us as a user, business customer, affiliate, (sub)supplier, contractor, or otherwise.
Why could we use your personal information?
The information we collect can serve us to:
- Distribute our editions, information, materials, and more;
- Create your user/reader account;
- Communicate with you, understand your needs and provide you with better services and information;
- Communicate with you in connection with your subscription to (a) publication(s) or information channel(s) or other issues related to the publishing activity;
- Submit news related to the activity of the Publishing House about initiatives, products, offers and offers, studies or other information that we think might be useful and interesting by sending it to your email address;
- Maintain an internal archive;
- Provide reliable, secure and good performance of our information services to improve our products and channels;
- Send emails for promotions of new products, special offers, news and announcements to clients of the Publishing House, who are companies in the field (only if you subscribe to the service);
- Personalize the website to suit your interests.
Your personal information is of paramount importance to the Publishing House´s activity. We would never sell your data or provide itfor commercial purposes.
It is possible to share your data only for the following:
- Service providers: for example developers and hosting companies;
- Consultants and others: for example accountants and lawyers;
- Business partners: for example printing houses;
- Public and state bodies;
- Other officials: for example when selling or restructuring the Publishing House business.
Legal right to use the data
Your data is used to distrubute the information we create or transfer from other sources, as well as to provide advertising and information services to clients and partners. Depending on the purpose for which the Publishing House uses the data, the legal bases may include:
- Your consent, which can be withdrawn at any moment;
- Execution of a contract or need to establish a contractual relationship;
- Compliance with legal obligations;
- Our legal interests and reasons;
- Any other legal bases permitted by law.
Data retention period
The data included in your subscriber account will be stored from the time you subscribe to any of our editions or services until you withdraw your desire to be a free subscriber, after which it will be deleted.
Under the new Personal Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679 - GDPR), your personal data rights include:
- Access to your own data;
- Correction (if data is inaccurate)
- Deleting your personal information (right "to be forgotten");
- Restricttion of administrator processing;
- Portability of personal data between individual administrators;
- Opposition to the processing of your personal data;
- The data subject may also not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, which involves profiling that produces legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects him or her significantly;
- Entitlement to judicial or administrative protection if the rights of the data subject have been violated.
If you subscribe for someone other than yourself it is your responsibility to inform the person whose data you provide to us, about the content of this Policy, and do whatever else your local legislation requires you to do.
It is your responsibility that the information and data you provide us are true and accurate.
The Publishing House assures you that it has taken organizational and technical measures to protect from unauthorized access or disclosure as much as possible. We also require our contractors, service providers, to provide the necessary security for your personal information.
To contact the Publishing House in relation to your personal data please write to email@example.com
© TLL Media Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved.