South-East European Business Snapshots
- M.P.El became an authorized distributor of WTL
- Inteva Products opens new manufacturing plants
- Lear announced plans to open automotive seat cover factory in Macedonia
- Alumil plans a new aluminum extrusion plant in Serbia
- Yazaki to open a third factory in Bulgaria
- JinkoSolar will supply 50MW of solar panels to Tegnatia
- Dyesol will produce solar cells in Turkey
- Danone Romania invests in new packaging technology
- Bosch to invest 200 million euros in Turkey
- A bus chassis factory started operation in Macedonia
- Sitel opened a second customer center in Bulgaria
Sources: Balkans.com, Independent Balkan News Agency, Invest Bulgaria Agency, JinkoSolar, Lear Corporation, Plastic Electronics, Plastics Today, SEE News, Sitel
LATEST issue 4/2022
In a special interview for the magazine Anton Tomchev, manager of Viva, comments the hottest trends at the special autumn edition of Light + Building in October 2022, along with the highlights in Vivalux’s presentation at the event. The whole interview you will find here...
"Automotive electronics manufacturing in Bulgaria" is the cover story in the latest issue 4/2022 of South-East European Industrial Market, which is now available for reading online. Among the other highlights of the edition is a special interview with Arch. Lyubomir Stanislavov, CEO and Member of the Board of Directors of Automotive Cluster Bulgaria. The whole content of the issue you will find here...
In a special interview for the magazine arch. Stanislavov, CEO and Member of the Board of Directors of Automotive Cluster Bulgaria, comments the current technology trends in the automotive sector and the role of Bulgaria-based electronic component manufacturers for the regional and global automotive industry. The whole interview you can read online here...
Comet Electronics offers development services from the idea to the complete product, according to customer’s needs. The company’s design department works in close cooperation with its manufacturing units and the products it designs have optimized manufacturability. Read more here...
Endrich Bauelemente Vertriebs introduced its new IoT device - the so called cityBox device, which represents an air quality detection system - at this year’s edition of the International Technical Fair in Plovdiv. The company describes its participation ath the event as a real success. Learn more about it here...