South-East European Business Snapshots
- M.P.El became an authorized distributor of WTL
- Inteva Products opens new manufacturing plants
- Lear announced plans to open automotive seat cover factory in Macedonia
- Alumil plans a new aluminum extrusion plant in Serbia
- Yazaki to open a third factory in Bulgaria
- JinkoSolar will supply 50MW of solar panels to Tegnatia
- Dyesol will produce solar cells in Turkey
- Danone Romania invests in new packaging technology
- Bosch to invest 200 million euros in Turkey
- A bus chassis factory started operation in Macedonia
- Sitel opened a second customer center in Bulgaria
Sources: Balkans.com, Independent Balkan News Agency, Invest Bulgaria Agency, JinkoSolar, Lear Corporation, Plastic Electronics, Plastics Today, SEE News, Sitel
LATEST issue 1/2022
The South-East European INDUSTRIAL Мarket presents its first issue of 2022! What is the current development of Romania’s chemical industry? How does the pandemic accelerate the shift to machine learning and edge IoT? Find the answers, together with many more exciting industry highlights, in the edition which is already available for reading online HERE...
Endrich demonstrates the process of developing connected "smart" devices, applying E-IoT in practice, through the "smart" doorbell project. More about this interesting technology initiative you may learn from the latest issue 1/2022 of SEEIM here...
How does the pandemic accelerate the shift to machine learning and edge IoT? Rod Drake, vice president at Microchip Technology, answers this interesting question especially for the readers of SEEIM here...