Over 30 years of PCB production know-how from ODAK
Odak PCB has been dealing with over 1000 domestic and foreign customers since 1983, has resettled in Esenyurt factory in 1997 and has continued PCB production under the same roof since then. With over 30 years of PCB production know-how, ODAK has proudly announced quick turn PCB production line in 2007 at a quality level of mass production.
High quality product, selective service and reasonable price mentality is followed by Odak’s qualified team of 150 employees with 10 engineers, 30 technicians on a 4000m2 indoor production area giving an output of 150.000m2 of production annually.
Our improving product quality is confirmed by ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004, UL (Underwriters Laboratories, File No: E301197) Quality Certifications and ROHS Standardization in 2003. Odak PCB aims at continuous development and it has become the market leader in the industry by making new investments for its machinery park in 2006. As a result, the manufacture of multilayer circuit boards has begun.
Depending on the customer request we are able to produce single side, double side PTH and multilayer PCBs with different copper thicknesses and copper clad laminates such as XPC, FR1, FR2, CEM1, CEM3, Aluminum, FR4.
We are focused on covering all types of customer demands by producing low to high volume orders for wide range product types such as:
· Single layer (punching and CNC production)
· 2-layers and multilayers (up to 20 layers)
· Fast-turn production (up to 6 layers)
· IMS PCBs (Aluminum or copper core PCBs)
· Heavy copper PCBs (3 oz. to 8 oz.)
· PTFE (Teflon) and Ceramic based PCBs
· Flexible and rigi-flex PCBs
· Extreme long PCBs (100cm or more)
Our mission statement is as follows:
· Take customer satisfaction as our base,
· Comply with national and international standards,
· Make investments in line with developing technology,
· Boost production output,
· Improve the knowledge and skills of our employees.
Odak PCB aims to be a long term solution partner in the electronics industry with its dynamic staff who is continuously progressing the art of PCB manufacture.