Neomontana Electronics, SEEIM - issue 3, 2022
Front Panel with WiFi, power supply and RJ-45F
Neomontana Electronics is a Bulgarian company located in Sofia, with
over 15 years of experience in the development and production of electronic devices.
The NetControl series of Ethernet network controllers numbers over 10 models and is a result
of our many years of experience with Internet Service Provider (ISP) customers from Bulgaria.
The products are widely used in the fields of automation (home and building),
security systems, data collection and analysis, etc.
NetControl features 10/100 Ethernet and WiFi connectivity and:
Wide range of output circuits: relay, "open collector", 0… 10V, PWM and phase
• Inputs: for sensors, alarm, AC/DC voltage, current, pulse counting etc.
• Network provisioning: TCP/IP + ARP/DHCP/ICMP/TFTP/DNS/VLAN/SNTP
• Communication protocols for I/O access: MQTT, SNMPv1, HTTP
• Built-in software modules for automation, macros, PING monitor and real-time events
• Enclosure: Stylish ABS case, DIN rail box for ABS V0 (UL94V-0) and open-frame
NetControl is entirely our own hardware and software design, which allows us to offer development and production of models under customer’s requirements.
Mladost-4, bl. 483