Microchip Technology, SEEIM - issue 4, 2021
dsPIC33C DSC for Robust Industrial Design
High-Reliability and Robustness in Harsh Environments
The dsPIC33C family offers a 100 MIPS high-performance core with DSP engine, ideal for implementing
math-intensive functions. It also offers a rich set of peripherals designed to meet the needs of demanding
real-time industrial control and automation applications.
• Operating temperature of up to 150°C for robust performance in extreme conditions
• High-performance core offers a deterministic response for your control-unit design
• Up to two independent cores with its own peripherals to enable high-level function integration
and simplify development
• High-level analog integration offers superior signal conditioning and measurement,
and reduces the overall BOM cost
• Robust communication peripherals including CAN FD, LIN and SENT
• dsPIC33C DSCs and ATECC608 devices enable robust security implementation
• Functional Safety Ready DSCs help you achieve IEC 61508 SIL 2 and Class B functional safety levels
The Microchip name and logo and the Microchip logo
are registered trademarks of Microchip Technology
Incorporated in the U.S.A. and other countries. All other
trademarks are the property of their registered owners.
© 2021 Microchip Technology Inc. All rights reserved.