LEM, SEEIM - issue 3, 2016
KEEP UP WITH THE TIMES
LF xx10 Current transducers
Pushing Hall effect to new limits
To save energy, you first need to measure it! To maximise energy savings, you need to measure the current used accurately!
LEM ASIC technology brings Closed Loop Hall ef f ec t transducer performance to the level of Fluxgate transducers and provides better control and increased system efficiency, but at a significantly lower price.
Available in 5 different sizes to work with nominal currents from 100A to 2000A, the LF xx10 range provides up to 5 times better global accuracy over their operating temperature range compared to the previous generation of Closed Loop Hall effect current transducers.
• Overall accuracy over temperature range from 0.2 to 0.6% of IPN
• Exceptional offset drift of 0.1% of IPN
• Fast response time less than 0.5μs
• Higher measuring range
• 5 compact sizes in a variety of mounting topologies (flat or vertical)
• Immunity from external fields for your compact design
• 100% fully compatible vs LEM previous generation
• -40 to +85°C operation
At the heart of power electronics.