LEM, SEEIM - issue 3, 2014
ENERGY UNDER CONTROL
A RANGE OF CHOICES
A breakthrough in the tradeoff between performance, cost, size & mounting versatility. 3 families cover nominal currents from 10 A to 250 A, PCB-through-hole, or multiple panel mounting versions, and offer an aperture or integrated primary conductor.
LEM ASIC technology brings Open Loop transducer performance closer to Closed Loop transducers, providing you with better control and increasing the efficiency of your system, but at a significantly lower price.
• Single +5V or +3.3V power supply
• Up to 8 mm creepage and clearance + CTI 600 for high insulation
• Half the offset & gain drifts of previous generation
• Overcurrent detection
• Fast response time from 2.5 to 3.5 μs
• Over-drivable reference voltage
• Fault reporting function
• Versatile panel mounting version (3 ways)
• -40 to +105°C operation
At the heart of power electronics.