Latest SEE projects
• Projects • South-East European INDUSTRIAL Мarket - issue 2/2015
New financing for Bulgaria’s Biomashinostroene
Turkish acrylic producer Aksa Akrilik receives financing to boost energy efficiency
Trans Adriatic Pipeline gas project receives up to EUR 500 million financing
Romanian logistics park receives European funding for expansion
EBRD and EU jointly helping SMEs in Bosnia and Herzegovina
KT achieves important milestones in Lukoil’s Burgas Refinery
EBRD finances expansion of pharma company Jadran Galenski Laboratorij
- 1 billion USD combined-cycle gas turbine power plant will be built in Turkey
- Modernization of water and wastewater facilities in BiH town of Gradacac
- Biomass boiler plant will support energy efficiency in BiH town Prijedor
- Compania de Apa Oradea is first Romanian firm to achieve CIPS certification
- EBRD finances expansion of pharma company Jadran Galenski Laboratorij
- KT achieves important milestones in Lukoil’s Burgas Refinery
Source: EBRD, KT - Kinetics Technology, invest.gov.tr
Keywords: EBRD, ACWA Power, JKP Komunalac, Toplana AD Prijedor, Compania de Apa Oradea, Jadran Galenski Laboratorij, LUKOIL Neftohim Burgas, KT-Kinetics Technology
LATEST issue 1/2023
The fisrt issue of the South-East European Industrial Market magazine for 2023 is already available for reading online! The whole content get here...
cityBox by Endrich is a sensor station for the monitoring of air quality, water level, soil moisture, etc. More about the solution learn here...
"Automatic sorting systems are among the main weapons in the battle against plastic waste", says Rosen Tzankov, Plant Manager at Integra Plastics...
A new Ethernet controller by Microchip allows the simplest of microcontrollers to become part of the Ethernet world...