Helioplast opened new plant for plastic packaging production
The manufacturer of packaging for the food and the chemical industry Helioplast from Bosnia Herzegovina has opened a new production facility in the new company hall. Meanwhile Helioplast officially formalized the acquisition with RPC Superfos, one of the five clusters within the British company RPC GroupPlc. Thanks to its product quality and the achieved results, Helioplast was earlier recognized as a trustworthy partner by RPC Group.
In the new organization, RPC Superfos will own 80 percent of Helioplast, while the old owners will retain the remaining 20 percent. RPC representatives pointed out at the opening ceremony that Helioplast fitted well into their growth plans, and that their goal was to help Helioplast, take it into the RPC group, develop it and give a stronger position in the market.
They stressed that their plans include the continuation of the established practices in communicating with customers, along with a successful and capable management.
LATEST issue 1/2020
Ultrasonic measurement can be done with many different Microchip microcontrollers (MCUs). Read more about the PIC16F1769, an 8-bit PIC microcontroller, and the ATtiny817, an 8-bit AVR microcontroller...