Energy, waste management & cities - find out new business partners and solutions
EE & RE, Smart Cities and Save the Planet are among the leading B2B events in South-East Europe (SEE). Taking place on 27 - 29 March in Sofia, Bulgaria, the initiative depicts a comprehensive insight on the perspective business niches in the Region.
"The participating internationally recognized companies will develop their network into SE Europe and will interact with key industry players."" - shares the organizer Via Expo. Combining an exhibition and a conference in its format, the event promotes how advanced technologies can turn the environmental challenges into new profitable opportunities.
As of now leading companies from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Turkey have confirmed their participation. Some of them offer business opportunities for distribution, while others are looking for contact with industry and agriculture representatives, municipalities that aim to improve their resource efficiency and reduce their costs.
Among the participants are: Amandus Kahl, Balkanika Energy, CPM Europe, DanStoker Poland, Dutch Dryers, Ecotech Systems, Ekoterm Proekt , ElectiQube, Fronius, Herz, Kara Energy, QuattroGI, Iltekno Ileri Teknoloji Muhendislik ve Ticaret A.S., National Cluster for Intelligent Transport and Energy Systems, Termopompeni Sistemi, Verdo Energy, Artein Group, ATI Environnement, Gebruder Paschev GmbH, Geocycle Bulgaria, Here, Hitachi Zosen Inova, Dahua Technology Bulgaria, Innova, Kamandur Industrial Knives, Komptech, Krickl Waagen Systeme GmbH, Meva Bulgaria, M&M Fruit, Molok OY, Steinert GmbH, etc. An Austrian Pavilion will be realized for the 9th year in a row.
Highlights of the Exhibitions:
• Solutions for heating and cooling: Biomass boilers and pellets stoves; Heat pumps; Air conditioners;
• Systems for the production of pellets from wood, straw, sunflower husks, municipal / household waste
• Biogas installations; Ice and snow melting systems
• Cogeneration and trigeneration
• Turnkey plants and systems for waste-to-energy recovery
• Production and storage of solar energy; System for predicting, balancing and managing non-balances
• Screw technology for hydro energy
• Energy-efficient home, industry, street lighting
• Low energy buildings
• Consulting and EU funding tools; Energy trade, etc.
• M2M, IoT, wireless technologies
• BMS, BAS and home automation, software and hardware
• Telematics - transport, public administration, fire-protection systems
• Mapping data and related services for road networks, buildings, parks and traffic patterns
• Biowaste utilization: composting, fermentation, biomass mechanical -biological waste treatment, anaerobic digestion plants; Processing of refuse-derived fuels; Dryers
• Recycling: equipment for sorting, shredding, washing dosing, re-granulation, compounding and extrusion; Knives and spare parts
• Incinerators, hazardous waste treatment and disposal
• Waste collection: containers, bins; Satellite navigation
• Оn-board weighing and identification systems
• Services and programs for sustainable and professional waste management
• Good practices and EU funding tools; Models for a public-private partnership, etc.
The virtual platform will facilitate the contacts among exhibitors and users of environmental solutions and technologies. It will be active before and after event.
EE & RE: Cryogenic Energy Storage; Workshop: ""Facing the Challenges of the New Energy Technologies""; Workshop of Euroheat & Power - Sustainable heating and cooling in Europe and beyond
Smart Cities: Digital Transition Partnership - Part of the Urban Agenda for the EU; Transforming Cities for the Digital Era - SAP; Good Practices in Italy and the Importance of Computerized Processes by Innova; Watify Campaign for the Modernization of European industry; Smart Cities in Romania
Waste Management: The LIFE programme - the EU funding tool for the Environment and Climate Action; New Business Models for Circular Economy; Dutch Circular Developments & Experience; Waste Management & Recycling Solutions
There is still time to join the event!