9th edition of Expokos Fair Prishtina, Kosovo
Meeting point for investors, suppliers and Government
One of the most important business events in Kosovo, Albania and Macedonia will be held between 5-9 May 2010 in Pallati i Rinise, Prishtina. The 9th edition of Expokos Fair is organized from CEO in cooperation with the Government of the Republic of Kosovo. The fair is also supported by Ministry of Economy of Kosova, Ministry of Energetic of Kosova, Ministry of Trade and Industry of Kosova, Regional Economic Chambers, BDS (Business Development Support) and Kosovo Business Aliance.
The expected number of participating countries is 20. During the fair will be realized agreement of partnership between local and international businesses; transactions with convenient prices; consultations, informations, concrete ideas and initiatives of cooperations.
International Fair Prishtina -
EXPOKOS will include 4 pavilions as usual
• PNM Construction fair: Building Materials, Building systems and equipment, Prefabricated Building, Chemical Auxiliaries for the Industry, Isolation, Heating and Sanitary Technology, Electrical Installation, Ceramics, Doors and Windows, Metal Processing and Decorations, Road Construction, Recycling.
• Energetic fair: Energy & Mines: Electric power Industry, Alternative energy like: (Wind, Water, Solar, Gas, Cool, Oil), Stations of gas, Ministry of Energetic.
• SEE-Tech: Technique: Pavilion of quality, Assurance, Measuring Instruments, Measuring machines, analytical apparatus, Automatic and Robotic, Industrial machinery and metallurgy, Foundry, Metals and non-metals equipment, Chemistry and plastic Industry, Manufactures, Telecommunication, Transport Equipment.
• Wood industry and interior: Woodworking Machinery, Solid wood processing, home and office furniture, Parquet, wooden floors, houses from wood, wood decorations.
Data from EXPOKOS 2009 Edition
• Number of attending companies: 260
• Number of participating countries: 17
• Exhibiting companies’ origin: Kosovo, Albania, Macedonia, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Germany, Netherlands, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Romania, Austria.
• Number of visitors: Over 54,000
• Visitor’s origin: Kosovo, Albania, Macedonia, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Slovenia, Turkey, Bulgaria, Greece, etc.
LATEST issue 1/2021
The Hannover Messe Digital Days revolve around the content of the show. The conference programme focuses on topics such as Industry 4.0, artificial intelligence, smart energy and Logistics 4.0. Read more here...